In a hurry...Just enter your search term in the box below to search our entire site.
What Do You Think Of When You Hear...
"Cheap Wedding Plans"?
At first, I thought... oh no, I am not going to enjoy it if it's a cheap wedding... but after many years of research I found that this is just not true. A cheap wedding can be every bit as beautiful as an expensive wedding, it's all a matter of getting the best bang for your buck. I will show you how to save as much as 75% on the items that you really want. My whole purpose with this site is to help you save money on your wedding. Hi, my name is Gina, I used to be a wedding planner. I have learned many money saving tips and I am now going to share those secrets with you. I will give you real solutions that will save you real money. Unfortunately, the wedding industry is plagued with inflated pricing, and many wedding vendors see you as a mark. It's simply because the wedding is a one time purchase. For this reason some wedding vendors set their prices excessively high knowing you have never purchased these items before (you have nothing to go on, no preconceived ideas of what these items are supposed to cost) and will probably never purchase them again (no repeat business) and they also know that you will probably not shop around because you simply don't have the time. This is a recipe for disaster that I will help you avoid. Where you live in the country has a lot to do with prices of your wedding. That is what I am here for, I will give you the cheaper places to get the wedding supplies you want from various different discount vendors from around the country. If you live outside of the US please stay you may not find vendors in your area except for maybe in an ad, but you are sure to find a wealth of information that will help you plan the perfect wedding.
Cheap Wedding Plans Will Give You
✓ cheap wedding website links, with pictures
✓ a list of questions to ask each vendor, and free printable wedding planners
✓ step by step wedding shopping tips
✓ money saving secrets
✓ sample contracts to take with you
✓ wedding planning pitfalls to avoid
✓ cheap wedding tips
✓ cheap wedding planners
✓ printable wedding planners
✓ and many other vendor specific guides
There are many bridal scams in the wedding industry, but you don't have to be a victim of the unscrupulous. I want you to have the wedding of your dreams, the Fairytale Wedding... an exquisite wedding for less than you ever thought!
Cheap Wedding Plans - is for...
- Couples who want to get married and want a nice wedding.
- Couples who want to hire honest professionals.
- Couples who want to avoid the scam artists.
- Couples who want to have fun planning their wedding.
- Couples who don’t have a lot of time to search high and low for every bargain, but still want the bargains.
- Couples who want a fabulous wedding on a realistic budget.
- Couples who want cheap wedding tips, cheap wedding planners and printable wedding planners, all in one place and easy to print out.
Cheap Wedding Plans Made Easy
Yes, you can have an amazing wedding for $10,000 or less. Your not supposed to know that, your supposed to think that you have to spent the national average, which by the way has grown to $25,000 to $35,000 (depending on what part of the country you live in). The wedding vendors are just trying to make money and there is nothing wrong with making money, we all must do it, but beware of those who prey on innocent couples by charging them inflated prices. This is where I come in... I will give you the tools you need to save your hard earned money so that you can spend it on what you really love... EACH OTHER!
“If you like our site please vote for us here at the site called “top100weddingsites.com” It is a very nice site to help you plan your wedding. top100weddingsites.com has links to many terrific websites that will save you a lot of money, like wedding favors at the lowest price guaranteed.”
Cheap Wedding Plans Money Saving Tips
1. Plan ahead - by giving yourselves at least one year you will find the best bargains and have plenty of time to comparison shop... this is the key.
2. Negotiate - the vendors want to make the sale and will usually negotiate their prices, so never take their first offer. If they won't negotiate, move on to the next vendor.
3. Decide on the budget and stick to it. Download your free wedding budget planner on our budget page, or our free wedding planning downloads page.
4. Read and bookmark this website - and download all the free stuff, like: free printable wedding planners, cheap wedding tips, free wedding checklists, printable wedding checklists, free wedding budget, free wedding timelines, shopping tips, printable wedding planners, sample questions, sample contracts, and pitfalls to avoid. Remember to do your budget before you go shopping. The items in bold are on each wedding planning page.
5. Do not... I repeat, DO NOT PAY RETAIL FOR YOUR WEDDING DRESS! First go to my pages on the dress, I have at least 20 ways to save BIG money on your dream dress.
6. Cut costs on things your guests won't notice or miss, like the cake, the wedding favors, the invitations, and do you really need expensive exotic flowers at the ceremony?
7. Don't be bullied into buying items from a pushy salesperson, you deserve the best possible price and with my strategies you can get it. YOU say how much you pay. YOU are the boss. It's YOUR money and YOUR wedding. If you really want the items you are trying to negotiate and your getting nowhere, just ask for the manager, go right to the top, and if they don't budge then just leave, you deserve better, and you can get it.
“If you need tips on how to have a cheap wedding that only looks expensive you are in the right place”
Cheap Wedding Plans - Getting Started
Here is a nice site that I found that has every conceivable printable wedding planners and checklists or if you want more of a selection go to my page, I provide you with my free printable wedding planners, and cheap wedding tips and cheap wedding planners on my downloads page. My aim with this site is to save you money and time by putting many of the things you are looking for in one place. Making your life easier is what it’s all about :)
I recommend you first purchase a three ring binder or an accordion file, then put the pee-chee folders like you had in high school so everything doesn't come flying out. Why should you pay 50 dollars for one in the bookstore, that will probably break anyway. (I have tested them... they’re very flimsy.) Organize them anyway you like or follow my guide here:
Printable Wedding Planners - Organizer
Tab 1 - Email, faxes, letters
Tab 2 - Contracts and sample contracts
Tab 3 - Receipts
Tab 4 - Conversation journal
Tab 5 - Questions to ask
Tab 6 - Shopping tips and affordable wedding secrets
Tab 7 - Great low cost wedding websites
Tab 8 - Pictures of cheap wedding items you want like the dress & invitations.
Tab 9 - Mother of all — cheap wedding checklist located here
Tab 10 - The who, what, where, when, cheap wedding — cheat sheet - which is below under heading “who, what, where, when”
Tab 11 - The at-a-glance information on everyone & everything at a glance - which is below under heading “wedding team contact 411”
Printable Wedding Planners
You will soon be downloading printable wedding planners and many of the above items for free. I will offer them in PDF format and many in Word format. If you don’t have a PDF viewer you can get one for free by clicking on the PDF viewer link. With all that has to be done in a relatively short period of time your best ally is knowledge. This is where I come in, I have done years worth of research for you so you can relax, whether you have 12 months or 4 months following the cheap wedding tips and cheap wedding planners on this site will save you time, money and most importantly your sanity! Last but certainly not least... please try to have fun! With me on your side, you will have fun planning the wedding of your dreams.
Cheap Wedding Plans Made Easy
Would you like a free copy of "Cheap Wedding Plans Made Easy"?Here is you free guide to planning a cheap wedding.
Free wedding planner to keep you on track. Wedding_Plannig_Workbook It is in xls format so it will work for either Microsoft Excel or Mac Numbers software.Is your head spinning? If you're planning a wedding, it probably is. Planning a wedding is supposed to be fun but many brides find themselves overwhelmed by all the details, especially in the early stages of preparation. That's why I've gathered a bunch of amazing lists that will help you keep your peace of mind while you plan the wedding of your dreams.My cheap wedding planner tips will help you keep the fun in your wedding planning and reduce your pre-wedding stress. And who pays for what anyway? This is a very important question that you need to find out right away, most modern brides and grooms pay for many expenses themselves, but just in case you would like to know what you are traditionally supposed to pay and what you are not, please see my budget page for detailed information here.
Are you planning a cheap wedding with little to no time?
Planning a cheap wedding just got simple with "Cheap Wedding Plans Made Easy". And the best news of all... it’s all free! You will soon have all the tools you need to plan your entire wedding without forgetting a thing.
Two critical things to keep in mind when planning your wedding are price & time.
The biggest source of stress for most brides and grooms is going over your budget, you need to have a budget and stick to it. Before booking the reception site, ordering invitations, or even buying your dress, it is extremely helpful to compile a list of what each item will cost and make sure it fits within your budget.
I am going to be your personal e-wedding planner, I will be here for you to answer all your planning questions. if your questions are not answered on my site just send me an email and I will help you get the answers your looking for.
Start far enough in advance at least one year, this will enable you to stay in budget and as a result you will be happy, calm and finish ahead of time. You need to have plenty of time to have plenty of calm.
Have fun reading and feel free to print the pages you need right off the site, and enjoy: "Cheap Wedding Plans Made Easy".
Free for you is this bridal emergency checklist
Or you can just go to the download page and download it free.
The ultimate wedding planning checklist
Planning a cheap wedding... here is your free ultimate wedding planning checklist.
1. Announce your engagement.
2. Hire a professional wedding consultant.
3. Send announcement of engagement to local or hometown paper.
4. Check with newspapers about wedding announcement requirements, especially due date required.
5. Set a date for the wedding.
6. Create a budget for the wedding.
7. Compile the guest list with addresses and phone numbers.
8. Make a list of possible venues and caterers.
9. Choose reception venue and caterer.
10. Choose ceremony site.
11. Order invitations and other stationery.
12. Arrange accommodations for out-of-town guests.
13. Send save-the-date cards and an informational letter for out-of-town guests.
14. Register for gifts.
15. Locate and renew vital documents you need for marriage license or honeymoon, such as passport, driver’s license, visas, and birth certificate.
16. Select attendants, including maid or matron of honor, best man, bridesmaids, ushers, flower child, and ring bearer.
17. Delegate duties to consultant, attendants, friends, and family members.
18. Reserve accommodations for wedding night.
19. Shop for a wedding dress.
20. Order wedding gown, headpiece, shoes, undergarments, and accessories.
21. Tackle any major self-maintenance goals, such as having your teeth fixed, getting in shape, or changing hair color.
22. Submit wedding announcement to newspapers.
23. Hire calligrapher or address invitations.
24. Stuff and stamp invitations.
25. Mail invitations. (For destination weddings or international guests, a three-month lead-time is advised.)
26. Plan and book honeymoon.
27. Visit photographers and check out their work.
28. Hire a photographer.
29. Review reels by videographers and interview.
30. Hire a videographer.
31. Have photos taken for newspaper wedding announcement.
32. Submit wedding announcement and photo to newspapers.
33. Interview and hire florist.
34. Meet with other vendors, such as tent rental, lighting specialists, transportation, and portable restrooms. Hire those vendors.
35. Choose and reserve rentals.
36. Update your spreadsheet and make sure you haven’t blown your budget.
37. Meet with officiant. (Hire if applicable.)
38. Interview ceremony musicians or meet with music director from ceremony site. Choose musical selections.
39. Meet with Priest or Officiant to choreograph ceremony. Choose readings and vows. If necessary write script for officiant.
40. Interview and hire band or DJ.
41. Schedule menu tasting. Select food and wines.
42. Choose wedding cake.
43. Consult with rehearsal dinner host.
44. Plan bridesmaid luncheon.
45. Finalize choices for flowers, linens, and other décor details.
46. Make sure all contracts are in order and deposits are paid.
47. Select attendants’ clothing.
48. Buy or reserve groom’s attire
49. Arrange transportation. Arrange transportation to airport for honeymoon.
50. Buy wedding rings.
51. Choose wedding favors.
52. Find hair stylists and makeup artists.
53. Test-drive your hair and makeup for the big day.
54. Buy lingerie and other honeymoon attire.
55. Have final fitting for wedding gown.
56. Make arrangements for getting wedding gown delivered to where you’re getting dressed and then to cleaners afterward.
57. Attend to details such as ring pillows, guest books, and toasting chalices. Designate someone to bring these things to the ceremony and retrieve them afterward.
58. Change name on credit cards, Social Security cards, bank accounts, and so on.
59. Get blood test and health certificate, if necessary.
60. Get extra sleep!
61. Get marriage license.
62. Get massages.
63. Write thank you notes.
64. Buy gifts for each other.
65. Buy gifts for attendants and other deserving people involved in your wedding.
66. Create a shot list for the photographer and videographer.
67. Give play list of songs to band or DJ. Include first dance song and the songs you absolutely don’t want to hear.
68. Practice first dance, taking dance lessons if necessary.
69. Have a facial (give yourself a week to recover).
70. Create and print wedding program.
71. Get a massage!
72. Write detailed wedding-day schedule.
73. Send day-of details and wedding day schedule to all vendors. Call to reconfirm specifics.
74. Pick up tickets, traveler’s checks, and last minute necessities.
75. Reconfirm all reservations, from rentals to honeymoon.
76. Update budget. (stay on target)
77. Arrange for mail to be held or picked up while you’re away and for plant watering.
78. Pack bridal emergency kit.
79. Double check arrangements for your wedding attire clothing to be picked up and cleaned. Arrange for rentals, leftover liquor, if applicable, gifts to be picked up after the wedding (if you are leaving directly for your honeymoon).
80. Get your hair done & get a massage.
81. Treat yourself to a manicure and pedicure.
82. Write any toasts you plan to give.
83. Determine seating chart.
84. Address escort and place cards.
85. Stuff, stamp, and address announcements.
86. Host bridesmaids’ luncheon.
87. Rehearse ceremony.
88. Rehearsal dinner.
89. Pack for honeymoon.
90. Make sure best man and maid of honor have the rings.
91. Write all final checks and set aside cash for gratuities.
92. Give gratuities and officiant fee to best man or wedding consultant.
93. Get married.
94. Mail wedding announcements or have someone do it for you.
Are you trying to figure out a color combination for your wedding? If you are you are in the right place. The key to picking the right colors is picking colors either close to each other on the color wheel or directly across each other on the color wheel. Here is the best example I found, notice they used the colors on the same end of the color wheel... and my favorite color pink. Here is another example of pink table setting for a reception, now pick your favorite colors on the color wheel and go to the paint store or Home Depot and start putting together the different colors until you come up with the perfect colors that makes you happy.
Wedding Team Contact 411
Maid of Honor:
Caterer of Banquet Manager:
Who, What, Where, When
Where we need to be.
Other Pre-Nuptial Event
“If you like our site please vote for us here at the the site call top100weddingsites.com they have a very nice site to help you plan your wedding and many are sites that will save you a lot of money, like wedding favors at the lowest price guaranteed.”
Table of Contents
Cheap Wedding Plans
Cheap wedding plans made easy. Here are many free step-by-step guides and printable planners to help you plan your wedding.
Wedding Planning Checklist
This is the ultimate free wedding checklist, it has everything you could possibly need to know about planning your wedding and what to do first.
Get your wedding off to a great start by downloading this handy wedding budget free, and you don’t even have to give your email address to get it. Finally something that is really free, with no strings attached.
Brides Name Change
Why pay someone of pay to download a name change kit when you can get one here for free.
Cheap Wedding Dresses
Cheap wedding dress secrets you need to know about buying your wedding dress.
Beach Wedding Dresses Pictures
Tons of beautiful beach wedding dresses-- pictures
Cheap Wedding Veils
Get beautiful bridal accessories for a lot less than you thought.
Design Your Own Wedding Dress
Go to this page if you want the ultimate guide to designing your own wedding dress.
Various insider tips on where to get a beautiful bridesmaid or flower-girl dress for the lowest possible prices and dresses that they may even want to wear again.
Cheap Wedding Invitations
This is the ultimate cheap wedding invitation page filled with some really amazing ideas to save you thousands of dollars.
Very Cheap Wedding Invitations
Here are the tips for those of you who really need to save a lot of money of your wedding invitations.
Free Printable Wedding Invitations
The ultimate beautiful free printable wedding invitations.
Wedding Invitation Wording
Here you will find excellent wedding invitation wording examples and templates for you to use.
Wedding Announcement Wording Samples
Literally a mini booklet of all sorts of wedding announcement wording samples.
Addressing Wedding Invitations
Everything you’ll need to address your wedding invitations correctly.
Wedding Program Template
Free printable and downloadable wedding programs, and ideas on how to get then printed at great prices.
Cheap Wedding Cakes
Tips to save you hundreds of dollars on your wedding cake.
Wedding Cake Pictures
Over 200 wedding cake pictures.
Cheap Wedding Flowers
Cheap wedding flowers guide - everything you need to do it yourself.
Cheap Bridal Bouquet
Hundreds of pictures of beautiful bridal bouquets.
Wedding Photography Tips
How to save thousands of dollars on your wedding photography and still have beautiful photos to remember your beautiful day.
Wedding Videography Tips
Tips on how to save money on your wedding video.
Cheap Vegas Wedding
This amazing little guidebook will give you everything you need to plan your dream wedding in Amazing Las Vegas.
Moment by moment wedding timeline so you and your guests know where to be and when to be there.
Advice, tips and great places to go for fabulous wedding hairstyles and nail ideas.
Wedding Hairstyle Pictures
Hundreds of pictures of hairstyles to help you decide which hairstyle is best for you.
Pictures of Wedding Nails
See many beautiful pictures of nail styles and designs for your wedding day.
Videos and shopping lists and detailed instructions to help you have the best makeup for your wedding day.
Get In Great Shape For Your Wedding
Complete workout routines and training ideas to help you get in your best shape ever.
Original Wedding Vows
Hundreds of wedding vows and ideas for readings to make your wedding day unforgettable.
Wedding Music, everything you need to know.
A to Z guide to wedding music.
Huge wedding songs list
Father Daughter Songs
Here are the perfect Father Daughter dance songs for your wedding reception.
Mother Son Dance Songs
Hundreds of songs that are perfect for the Mother Son wedding dance.
Christian Wedding Songs
The most comprehensive list of Christian wedding songs.
Step by step wedding ceremony planning forms and ideas to help you save lots of money.
Free Wedding Graphics
Ideas and tons of images of free wedding graphics for you to download.
Free Wedding Clipart
Over 200 free wedding clipart pictures for you to download.
Ideas for theme weddings that may actually save you money.
Cheap Wedding Packages
Various wedding packages that will help you save money.
Bridal Shower Games
Here are the fun bridal shower games that your guests will actually enjoy playing and make your shower the talk of the town, for good reasons.
Find the perfect wedding toasts here for free.
Cheap Wedding Supplies
Here is a great list of ideas and supplies for you wedding and at your reception.
Cheap Wholesale Wedding Favors
Saving money on your wedding favors is easy with our tips.
Cheap Wedding Decoration
Learn all about the best cheap wedding decorations that you never thought you could afford.
Wedding Reception Decoration Ideas
Fantastic assortment of wedding reception decoration ideas and pictures to help you picture your wedding reception.
Wedding Reception Decoration Ideas
Wedding Reception ideas to help you save money, and still have an exquisite wedding.
Some really good tips to save you money on your honeymoon and a handy checklist so that you don’t forget a thing.
A Catholic Wedding is a bit different than your average wedding and there are steps you need to take first and different music to play, this is your ultimate resource to planning a Catholic wedding.
What a Catholic Annulment is and who qualifies for one.
Catholic Wedding Music
A beautiful list of popular Catholic wedding music for each and every part of a Catholic wedding.
Catholic Wedding Readings
An extensive wedding reading page with tons of beautiful Catholic wedding readings.
Insider tips on how to save a bundle on your wedding transportation.
Traditional Anniversary Presents
Here are the traditional and non-traditional wedding anniversary presents that you can give each year of marriage.
It you think you have wedding jitters this is the place for you to understand them and deal with them.
Groom & Groomsmen
Great tips on how to find a great tuxedo at fantastic prices, even free.
Tuxedo pictures galore.
Cheap Wedding Rings
Where to find cheap diamond wedding rings, and where to find wedding rings that only look expensive, including huge diamond rings that are not real diamonds but no-one will ever know.
Wedding Website Links
Great resources to help you find everything you are looking for.
Free Wedding Downloads
Here you will find several wedding planning downloads, and of course they are all free.
Happily Ever After
My two cents worth on how to stay “Happily Ever After”
If you would like to contact us or suggest that we cover a certain topic of interest to you please fill our our contact us for and put the suggestion in your comments section.
Coupon Mailing List
Go here if you would like to receive valuable coupons on all things related to your wedding. I will not bombard your mailbox with junk, I promise, I will just about once per month send you all the great coupon codes that I find that will save you money on your wedding.
All of these topics are covered on www.BrideToBeWaysToSave.com
addressing wedding invitations
beach wedding dresses
catholic church wedding
catholic wedding music
catholic wedding readings
cheap medieval wedding dresses
cheap plus size wedding gowns
cheap unique wedding dresses
cheap vegas wedding
cheap wedding bouquets
cheap wedding cakes
cheap wedding decoration
cheap wedding decorations
cheap wedding dresses
cheap wedding gowns
cheap wedding ideas
cheap wedding invitations
cheap wedding photographers
cheap wedding plans
cheap wedding rings
cheap wedding supplies
cheap wedding veils
cheap wholesale wedding favors
christian wedding songs
creative wedding ideas
design your own wedding dress
design your own wedding ring
discount wedding bands
fall wedding flowers
father daughter dance
father daughter songs
free printable wedding invitations
free wedding announcements
free wedding clipart
free wedding graphics
free wedding planner
free wedding poems
free wedding speeches
free wedding toast
free wedding vows
inexpensive wedding invitations
las vegas outdoor wedding
las vegas wedding packages
make your own wedding invitations
mother son dance songs
order cheap invitations for wedding
original wedding vows
pictures of wedding cakes
popular wedding songs
pretty hair styles
printable wedding invitations
printable wedding planner
silk wedding flowers
summer wedding flowers
traditional wedding anniversary gifts
very cheap wedding gowns
very cheap wedding invitations
wedding announcement wording samples
wedding cake designs
wedding cake gallery
wedding cake ideas
wedding cake pictures
wedding cake prices
wedding chapels in las vegas
wedding etiquette -- this topic will be covered soon
wedding gift etiquette -- this topic will be covered soon
wedding hair styles
wedding invitation ideas
wedding invitation wording
wedding photography tips
wedding planning checklist
wedding program template
wedding reception decoration ideas
wedding reception decorations
wedding shower games