How to cure them
I am not going to waste your precious time asking you all sorts of questions to determine whether or not you have them, I would rather give you some good ways to cure them.
What to do if you have “Wedding Jitters”
- Go to a quiet place to be by yourself and get in touch with nature and God praying and being at peace whenever the pressures of the pending marriage get to you.
- Reflect upon what you enjoy most about each other, the traits that you like most about each-other and make you think you'll be happy together.
- Think back to the very moment you knew you loved and wanted to spend the rest of your life together.
- Seek out couples who have survived and celebrated many years of marriage. They can be a good source of comfort and great role models.
- Spend time together. I know it is a very busy time and you feel overwhelmed with all the planning but you need to be together in order to feel normal.
- Limit the time you spend with those who may be doing the doubting for you. Make sure your fears are really your own and not those of your friends or your parents.
- Set aside some time before the wedding to spend a romantic evening with your partner, and take a timeout from all the wedding talk.
Tame Your Bridezilla
It’s your big day and you want everything to go well, but don’t get so nervous and worried that you miss the beauty of the moment. Take care of yourself, get plenty of sleep and pamper yourself as much as your budget will allow.
- Schedule in downtime to hit a matinee, cook something comforting, or nap in your car can change the dynamic of your whole day.
- Try to get a day off from all your wedding planning (and all work, if you can) to be by yourself, even if you have to go stay in a nice hotel, and go to the spa.
- Try to finish anything vexing that you have been putting off, so you don't have to worry about it later. Finish all your hardest work at the begining of the day.
- Take off your shoes and all of your jewelry as soon as you get home, and put your hair up out of your face. Maybe change into some sweats and a t-shirt.
- Get some nice scented candles, put on some music maybe something beautiful soothing, some lavender candles, scented soap, and bubble bath liquid.
- Prepare your bath and soak in it for as long as you want. (No longer than three hours, because you might get wrinkly!)
- Put some baby oil on and scented lotion when you're done with your bath.
- Put on a nice soft pair of pajamas.
- Give yourself a facial while watching your favorite movie, eat yummy popcorn while doing this. (this will keep your mind off of all the planning!)
- Paint your nails and give yourself a pedicure or go get one.
- Wash your facial off and finish the movie.
- Eat some ice cream with fruit and don't worry about the consequences!
- Get some much needed beauty rest and sleep well! (If you are having problems sleeping take Tylenol PM it really works good.)
- If you like to work out, then by all means go work out, it is a well know fact that working out causes the body to release happy hormones that calm us.
- Finally... go get a massage for goodness sake, it will instantly relax you and make you feel ultra pampered... you deserve it!
As for me and my part I will give you everything that I can possibly find to help you in the planning process... things like wedding planning checklist, printable wedding planners, and free printable wedding planner and checklists, so you can relax and get all your planning done in one place... here.
Don’t become a runaway bride, this is the one time you have the right to put yourself first, so do it.
All of these topics are covered on www.BrideToBeWaysToSave.com
addressing wedding invitations
beach wedding dresses
catholic church wedding
catholic wedding music
catholic wedding readings
cheap medieval wedding dresses
cheap plus size wedding gowns
cheap unique wedding dresses
cheap vegas wedding
cheap wedding bouquets
cheap wedding cakes
cheap wedding decoration
cheap wedding decorations
cheap wedding dresses
cheap wedding gowns
cheap wedding ideas
cheap wedding invitations
cheap wedding photographers
cheap wedding plans
cheap wedding rings
cheap wedding supplies
cheap wedding veils
cheap wholesale wedding favors
christian wedding songs
creative wedding ideas
design your own wedding dress
design your own wedding ring
discount wedding bands
fall wedding flowers
father daughter dance
father daughter songs
free printable wedding invitations
free wedding announcements
free wedding clipart
free wedding graphics
free wedding planner
free wedding poems
free wedding speeches
free wedding toast
free wedding vows
inexpensive wedding invitations
las vegas outdoor wedding
las vegas wedding packages
make your own wedding invitations
mother son dance songs
order cheap invitations for wedding
original wedding vows
pictures of wedding cakes
popular wedding songs
pretty hair styles
printable wedding invitations
printable wedding planner
silk wedding flowers
summer wedding flowers
traditional wedding anniversary gifts
very cheap wedding gowns
very cheap wedding invitations
wedding announcement wording samples
wedding cake designs
wedding cake gallery
wedding cake ideas
wedding cake pictures
wedding cake prices
wedding chapels in las vegas
wedding etiquette -- this topic will be covered soon
wedding gift etiquette -- this topic will be covered soon
wedding hair styles
wedding invitation ideas
wedding invitation wording
wedding photography tips
wedding planning checklist
wedding program template
wedding reception decoration ideas
wedding reception decorations
wedding shower games